Abhijeet Mankar, AIA, LEED AP
Abhijeet joined Johnson Fain in 1989 and is a Principal and senior project manager. He has more than 27 years of experience in building design and project management. He is especially experienced in the design-build and fast-track procurement processes, in both the public and private sectors.
Abhijeet attended the Academy of Architecture in Bombay, where he earned his Bachelor degree. He earned his Master of Architecture degree from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. He is a registered architect in the State of California and the Territory of Guam.
He is involved in projects from inception through occupancy of the completed building with responsibilities including client relations, project scopes of work, team organization, project schedules, and budgets. Abhijeet believes the key to a successful project is “listening to your client’s expectation and realizing his or her vision”.
- Master of Architecture, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, IL, 1989
- Bachelor of Architecture, Academy of Architecture, Bombay, India, 1987
- Aetna Golf Resort
- American Indian Cultural Center & Museum
- Amgen Thousand Oaks
- Blossom Plaza
- LA Plaza Cultura Village
- Leopalace Resort
- Metropolitan Lofts
- Museum Tower
- Member, Blue Hill Troupe, New York
- Runway at Playa Vista
- Solano County Public Health Clinic & Forensics Laboratory
- Solano County Health & Social Services Building
- University of California, Los Angeles, Rieber Dining Hall
- Wadala Commercial Center